Hey there Everyone.
As always thank you so much for hopping on to my blog . So this is a round up of two weeks cause I got lazy and then I felt that I would always stay one week behind with these posts so I felt I will just merge them . I hope in the future the remains weekly only .
I want to thank all the publishers , publicists and Every one who has been crucial in getting me these book proofs both physical and digital .
And reading wise I have to say these two weeks were PRETTY GOOD 💗😉
Author Review Copies Received ( e-copy)
1. Barefoot Beach by Debbie Mason
2. Mixed Signals by Mia Heintzelman
3. From Heiress To Mum by Therese Beharrie
4. The Other Side by Sarah Hocut
Author Review Copy ( Physical ARC ) & Finished Copies
1.As Far As The Stars by Virginia Macgregor
2. Almost Adults by Ali Pantony
3. The Woman Who Ruled India by Archana Garodia Gupta
Giveaway/ Book Wish
1. Since We Last Spoke by Brenda Rufener
I won this book in a Twitter Giveway hosted by author Miranda Asebedo .
Books I ended Up Reading 🌟📚
1. The Book Ninja by Ali Berg & Michelle Klaus
RATING : 4 bookish stars 🌟
2. You Say It First by Susan Mallery
( click here to read the book review)
RATING : 5 STARS 🌟
3. One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan
( Click here to read the Book Review )
RATING : 5 Parisian Stars 🌟
4.The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
RATING : 3.5 Stars 🌟
5.Eyes On Me By Rachel Harris
RATING : 5 Dancing Stars 🌟
6.From Heiress To Mum by Therese Beharrie
RATING : 4 Stars 🌟
Blog Posts Uploaded
Twitter – soma_sahni
Instagram – soma_sahni
Goodreads – Somya Sahni
AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT MY BLOG .
I HOPE YOU ADD A FEW OF THESE BOOKS TO YOUR TBR 😉
AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN READING CURRENTLY ?