Hello there everyone ,
As companies write a review letter every year for their shareholders , I am going to try my hand at one too for my viewers . Have to say that this one year has felt extremely productive due to this piece of 21 st centaury Diary Writing Model. I have got to learn so much about myself , the writing skills I possess and have also learned so much from the fellow bloggers whose blogs I have read. So here are some of the things I have learned , and would love to share with the new bloggers out there and the ones who are secretly trying to push oneself to start one –
- Write about what you love ( as I love both the business ups and downs , and books which make me a more complete person . I keep on juggling between both of them. just don’t make it Chandni Chowk )
- Don’t write for the views , but because those topics and words bring a life in you .
- Go and read other blogs , follow them , like their posts . ( they will definitely come and view yours too)
- Don’t ever forget to edit the categories and tags ( I didn’t know about it for the first 6 months )
- Share as much as you can ( never write “please read” , just let the link come in front of their eyes)
and here are few of my stats –
- followers – 114( as of this post)
- Number of blogs posted- this will be the 34 th post
And here is this proposal for everyone out there , if you want to write a guest blog (on my blog) or maybe write one with me , feel free to contact , focusing mainly on the business world ( finance , investment , startups , companies . their models), and books which will always be a part of who we are .
Thank You VIEWERS for your TIME & PATIENCE ,